Four years I have waited for a blockchain bank and now it has (Nearly) arrived.
A quick rundown on Bankera and Spectro coin.
- Bankera’s ICO Has Already Raised 100 Million Euros! (BANKING CAPABILITY early 2019)
After the ICO, a banking license will be obtained. This will allow us to offer loans and deposit services.
- Sold over 4bn tokens. (Still running)
- 20+ deposit and withdrawal methods are available. Including credit or debit cards, bank transfers, and cash
- 150+ countries and 30+ currencies supported
- Instant exchange, use your funds immediately
- SpectroCoin Prepaid Card (New cards already in) being sent out pro rota
- Buy bitcoins with more than 20 various payment options
- Free wallets USD/EUR/GBP/BTC/XAU/ETH/DASH/XEM
- Telephone contact/email contact
- Offices in London and Lithuania
- Use the option to take coins in your stores
- On all social media sites
- Careers available
- Payment methods
- Supported countries:
- E-Commerce plugins
- Own eXchange platform (LAUNCH OF THE EXCHANGE First half of 2018)
- Referral system in place while ICO sale is on (Ends 28th February 2018 leftover tokens will be shared to investors)
- A must read F&Q section
- Do you have your own coin?
With the downfall of Wavecrest by Visa and Mastercard ceasing all merchant cards this left many of us stranded.
Quote: In a statement, a Visa Europe spokesperson said WaveCrest had lost its membership with the payments company “due to non-compliance with [its] operating rules.” As a result, all Visa cards issued by the company were closed. Other Visa card issuers can continue to issue cryptocurrency-based cards.
This left many around the world with nowhere to put their crypto at any ATM. For me, I think it has been a Silver lining. Technology is moving fast and the Crypto world is here to stay. The Bankera side is a long-awaited opportunity to have a full-on Crypto/Fiat online bank with Iban accounts as like any high street bank offers including loans.
Everything you need in one place.
I have already bought thousands of tokens (Known as BANKS or BNK for short) of which I get paid weekly as dividends. If you think this platform is for you and your future banking you can join HERE
This blog post release is for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an endorsement by me. I take no responsibility and give no guarantees, warranties or representations, implied or otherwise, for the content or accuracy. Readers should do their own research before investing funds in any company.